Total: Wellness & Maintenance For Young Horses
Arnall's Blend, Whey Powder, Kelp, Brewers Yeast, Forage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline, Chloride, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, d-Calcium, Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium
• For optimum results, start your horse on a loading dose: 2 scoops morning & night for 14 days (For a 1,000 lb+ horse)
• Once your horse has completed the loading dose, we recommend maintenance dosing with 1 scoop a.m. & p.m. daily
• To address injuries or during intense training and performance, dosing may be increased
• Total for Young Horses should not be fed to pregnant mares
• Store in a dry area
NOTE: The 1 kg (2 LBS) tub supplies the loading dose or a 30-day supply maintenance dose. Consider ordering the 2kg (4 LBS) tub for a cost savings.
Min % Crude Protein ...... 13.8
Min % Crude Fat ...... 1.87
Max % Crude Fiber ...... 6.66
Max % Moisture ...... 8.2
Min % Calcium ...... 5.01
Max % Calcium ...... 5.46
Min % Phosphorus ...... 0.34
Min Copper (ppm) ...... 3600
Min Selenium (ppm) ...... 45.7
Min Zinc (ppm) ...... 1200
Min Vitamin A in I.U. per pound ...... 717,000
We believe Arnall’s Naturals can save you money.
• A healthy, sound horse means fewer vet calls
• Every horse in the barn benefits in some way
• As an all-in-one supplement, there’s no need to pay for additional supplements
• We’ve heard time and time again that trainers and customers experience “full barn results,” meaning every horse in the barn receives some type of positive results from the product.
Due to ever-increasing shipping costs, we’re now adding a flat rate shipping charge to all orders. This wasn’t an easy choice for us, since we pride ourselves on providing incomparable customer service. Please contact us if you have any questions.