Total Canine: Hip & Joint
All-in-One Supplement for Dogs Supports Mobility, Recovery, and Wellness
Your dog isn’t just your pet; they’re family. And when it comes to their health and wellness, you want to keep them active and energetic at every stage of life. That’s why you want the best joint supplement for dogs that nourishes their ligaments, connective tissues, and cartilage development throughout their lifespan. More importantly, you want a dog vitamin supplement that’s safe, effective, and supports them as puppies, young adults, and long into their senior dog years.
Our original Total Canine formula is more than your average glucosamine for dogs. We’ve enriched it with MSM, chondroitin, glucosamine, natural proteins and vitamins, and other pet essential ingredients, so their coat stays shiny, skin remains free from hot spots or dryness, and energy levels continue to stay high so they can run, jump, and play with you on every adventure. Good for young pups, working dogs, and old best friends, it’s a must-have for modern pets.
- Reduce Joint and Muscle Inflammation – Our dog supplement powder is infused with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and other essential ingredients to alleviate aches and pains caused by overactivity or arthritis to keep pets active.
- Nourish Skin and Replenish Coat Health – Our hip and joint supplements for dogs also contains Omega-3 vitamins that replenish their skin and coat which can reduce dermatitis, hot spots, itching and scratching, and other skin allergies.
- Digestive and Glandular Support – Not only the best joint supplement for dogs, our formula contains fiber to help alleviate anal gland issues, chronic gut imbalances or conditions, gastrointestinal pain, and overall digestive wellness.
- Muscle-Building Proteins – This hip and joint for dogs also contains vital proteins that not only strengthen joints and ligaments but help maintain muscle mass and strength to fight joint disease and relieve pain for dogs with arthritis.
- Supports Health Cognitive Function – The addition of Vitamin E in our supplements for dogs also supports your puppy and adult dog as they age which is important for maintaining cognitive function and brain development.
SUPPORTING EVERY DOG
Our dog supplement powder was carefully crafted to support every dog at every age. That means you can keep your basset hound puppies baying happily, adult boxer dogs playing hard, and old Labradors ready for a nice, long walk on your favorite trails. Here are just a few pups that Total Canine Hip and Joint supports:
- Indoor and Outdoor Dogs
- Service Dogs and Working Dogs
- Emotional Support Animals
- Puppies Needing to Build Muscle
- Dogs with Knee Arthritis Pain or Sprain/Tendon Issues
- Dogs with Musculoskeletal Disease (Cranial Cruciate or Meniscal Injuries)
- Dogs with Atopic Dermatitis or Environmental Allergies
Reduce Veterinarian Visits and Checkups
Providing your dog with the right nutrition today can mean reduced vet visits and problems in the future. In fact, a healthy dog not only means keeping them active but reducing potential issues today, tomorrow,Here's your HTML code formatted according to best practices and unnecessary lines removed: