While every horse is unique and you will know best. The best way to tell if your horse is in pain is if they aren't acting normal. Here are some things to consider.
1. Lameness. They may be limping or moving abnormal gait may be off.
2. They are off their feed. They are not eating as much as normal. This is almost always a red flag and can be an indication of illness or dental issues which can cause or contribute to colic.
3. They are laying down more than normal.
4. Check for swelling, heat or tenderness.
5. Sweating for no indicated reason.
6. Weight loss
7. Biting themselves can also be an indication of pain.
Arnall Naturals Product Lines will assist with many of these issues. If you are ever in question about your horse or how our supplement could help your horse's wellbeing and maintenance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Call John 979-255-9307.