Arnall’s Total Canine is a multipurpose supplement designed for all ages and breeds of dogs. Total Canine is formulated to support several body systems for a foundation of overall wellness. The addition of Arnall’s Total Canine to a well balanced diet provides the support dogs need for a healthy and happy life.
Dogs that would benefit from Arnall’s Total Canine:
- Household dogs & companion dogs
- Working dogs & performance dogs
- Aging dogs with arthritis pain
- Aging dogs that need to build muscle
- Young dogs with no concurrent health concerns
- Dogs with musculoskeletal disease such as cranial cruciate injury, meniscal injuries and sprain/tendon issues
- Dogs with atopic dermatitis or environmental allergies
Total Canine includes:
- Natural antioxidants and herbs to help reduce inflammation in joints and muscles. This is beneficial to working and performance dogs as well as aging dogs with underlying arthritic ailments.
- Omega-3s to assist with skin allergies & dermatitis
- Added fiber to support anal gland issues, chronic conditions, gastrointestinal pain and digestive care
- Quality protein to aid in the building of muscle which is beneficial for performance dogs as well as arthritic dogs that need extra muscle to fight joint disease
- Natural sources of vitamin E to benefit dogs with behavioral conditions associated with aging such as cognitive dysfunction